How to get a potential clients' undivided attention
Two simple but powerful ideas anyone can execute to get noticed above the noise of social media.
1. Andrew looks at a client/customer he wants to do business with, e.g. Nectar.
Andrew Medal, an incredible entrepreneur, shared a client acquisition idea that you should definitely try. He focuses on a specific client or customer he wants to do business with, for example Nectar.
2. He creates an article for Forbes, Inc., or Huffington Post and the entire article is written about how they could grow more- e.g. "10 ways Nectar can scale to become a globally-recognised brand"
Andrew then creates an article for a platform like Forbes, Inc., or Huffington Post. The entire article is written about ways the client could grow more, for example "10 ways Nectar can scale to become a globally-recognised brand".
(This would work on smaller blogs too, who are DESPERATE for people to write content for them. It’s easier than you think to guest post - Like a lot of things, you realise they’re easier than you think once you get going on them)
3. The genius part is, of course, his marketing agency can fulfill all the parts he talks about (or brainstorm with the client how they can achieve them)
The genius part of this strategy is that his marketing agency can fulfill all the ideas he talks about in the article, or they can brainstorm with the client to achieve them.
4. This article will immediately get their attention. They look at the different ideas he created, and reach out. Pretty damn warm lead!
The article immediately captures the client's attention and they look at the different ideas presented. They then reach out to Andrew, making for a pretty warm lead.
If they DON'T reach out, he mentions another amazing hack he has used using LinkedIn ads to get in front of anyone:
1. He finds his target (e.g. the Marketing Director at Tilly's)
If the client doesn't reach out, Andrew mentions another hack he has used to get in front of his target. He finds his target, for example the Marketing Director at Tilly's.
2. He grabs their profile picture from LinkedIn
He then grabs the profile picture of the target from LinkedIn.
3. He makes super-targeted ads aimed at everyone in his target's LinkedIn audience
Andrew creates super-targeted ads aimed at everyone in his target's LinkedIn audience.
4. The ad says "Hey! Do you know Kevin Hunter? Tell him I need to get in touch with him" and a link to a landing page.
The ad says "Hey! Do you know Kevin Hunter? Tell him I need to get in touch with him" and includes a link to a landing page.
You can probably guess that that's a pretty unignorable method.
My new book launches soon! Get it free with a two week free trial!
My first book is *still* the best-ever selling growth hacking book on Kickstarter, eventually doing a little under $250,000 in sales.
My second book made $10,000 in it’s first hour.
My third book (and all future books) will not be for sale.
It will only be available to paid subscribers.
It will be a short, actionable guide on how to make money from Chat-GPT.
Sign up to a two week free trial of my paid Substack and you will receive the book for FREE before your trial ends:
When the “50 ways Chat-GPT can make you $10k+ in 2023” book is ready you will be sent it if you click the above button!
As a reminder, we are building the BEST paid business group on the web.
As a paid subscriber:
You’ll be giving back & supporting me in making more and better posts, and helping me help 1 million entrepreneurs to improve their lives
You’ll get a bonus post every Saturday (and more bonus posts to come)
Access to 11 ebooks (with more added every month)
Access to a Whatsapp accountability group (and future Slack group once I hit 5,000 subscribers)
Huge bonus (never been done before) to be announced
Thank you for reading!.