My top 10 predictions for 2023:
The easiest money is being in the "hot new thing" in any given year. "Most people made more money selling pickaxes than from digging for gold in the gold rush" Here are my pickaxe choices for 2023:
1. Chat GPT is the big trend of 2023 that will drive major disruption. Those who find innovative use cases for it will have incredible new businesses this year.
2. Facebook/Instagram ad costs continue to rise until Meta stock rises again (Growing accounts through reels + ads become the main way of keeping ad costs down, the only service my agency currently offers)
3. Text & photo posts on personal profiles get as little reach as organic posts on Facebook pages
4. People realise how powerful Facebook reels are and Facebook has a mini-comeback
5. Tiktok to level out. Not die, but peak
6. Tiktok ads fix their attribution and are more widely used
7. A true Spotify competitor will emerge, possibly web3 linked
8. Agencies setting up Discords for clients will be a lucrative play as it hits mainstream
9. Chat GPT text to beat Google ranked SEO for one year only - Until Google work out how to detect it (2024?)
10. Substack & Onlyfans continue to rise, funding millions of independent creators (drop ur substack below if you have one I'll follow u!)
What does your crystal 🔮 ball say for 2023? 👇
Daily Cheat Codes - Marketing/business ideas 7 days a week is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.